925 sterling silver ring. Arrow ring thickness: 1.2mm.
This silver ring pays homage to one of the oldest tools of mankind. Whether used as a tool by hunters, a weapon for soldiers or in sport by archers, It is an ancient instrument which has been used by man for millennia. Although virtually obsolete now, we still recognise it as a symbol and an icon.
This arrow ring is synonymous of love from Greek mythology, for it was Venus who gave her son Cupid a golden bow and arrow. Second, the arrow ring also symbolizes strength as our ancestors, on many occasions, used them to hunt for prey. Finally, it was used as a weapon of war. Pieces like this silver ring are not only jewels, they also have meaning and history, so you can recognise and enjoy the symbolism every time you wear this arrow ring.
+ SIZE GUIDE
Knowing your ring size is very easy, just:
1) Take one of your own rings, the one you feel fits the best.
2) With a ruler, measure the inner part of the ring to know its diameter.
3) Be careful: Measure only the inner part of the ring, without taking into account the contour of the ring.
+ JEWELRY CARE
+ RETURN AND EXCHANGES
When can I change a product?
1. The product received its in bad conditions.
2. The size of the product is not the correct one.
3. The product is not what I expected and I want to change it for another one.
Get in touch with us, you can send us an email to email@example.com with your order number and explaining us why you want to change the product. You can also call or send us a whatsapp message to: +34 699 577 342 between 10h and 18:30h or you can also call us to +34 93 315 8888.